About the Legal Support Project
The LSP (Legal Support Project) offers advice and representation in social security appeals and industrial tribunals to claimants who do not have access to alternative representation.
In social security, we specialise in:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
A Law Centre (NI) project, the LSP is based in Belfast but its services are available across Northern Ireland. We normally help in cases referred by one of our member organisations.
To be referred to LSP, ring:
- a Citizens' Advice centre
- independent advice centre, or
- the Law Centre's advice line: 028 9024 4401, 9.30am to 1pm.
LSP relies on the pro-bono work of law students and members of the legal profession. Find out more:
More information on the work of the LSP here:
On 1 March 2012, Mr Justice Stephens spoke at the launch of the Legal Support Project.
LSP is funded by Atlantic Philanthropies.