In addition to access to all of our legal assistance services, our members receive the following benefits:
- Priority booking for training and events
- Reduced fees for training and events
- Frequent updates on legislation and policy developments
- Access to our monthly e-newsletter and social security bulletin
Full membership is available to voluntary sector organisations. Full members elect the Law Centre NI Management Committee.
Associate membership is available to other organisations or individuals who wish to support our work and benefit from our communications.
- Statutory/private sector: £120/year
- Individual: £35/year
- Concession (unwaged/students): £10/year
Apply to become a member
You can become a member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a membership application form.