Law Centre NI has published its quarterly Bulletin on Social Security Law and Practice in Northern Ireland.
It’s been an exciting few months at Law Centre NI after winning a Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Award in the Regional Legal Aid Firm/Not-for-Profit Agency category. We are delighted and honoured to have received this award and you can read more about it in the bulletin.
The autumn edition also includes:
– The recent Supreme Court decision on the two-child limit
– The Northern Ireland Court of Appeal’s decision on the terminal illness rules
– Northern Ireland Social Security Commissioner decisions
– The latest Northern Ireland Social Security legislation and guidance
– Our policy and campaigning work
– An update on our work as a member of the Department for Communities Trusted Partner Forum
– Our recent publications
– Training at Law Centre NI
To view the latest bulletin, click Social Security Law and Practice Bulletin.