We aim to maximise access to legal advice and representation.
Our particular policy priorities are:
- Community legal services.
- Advice and information outreach.
- Public legal education strategies.
- Strategies for developing and promoting pro bono legal activity.
In our resource library, you will find our policy team’s publications on social security, immigration and employment law.
- Legal Information Briefings which provide a guide for the advice network, policy makers and legislators on the issues we are working on.
- Consultation responses where we respond to consultation requests from government and non-governmental organisations on topics related to our work.
- An archive of our past publications.