This course is the ideal starting point for those working with clients impacted by the social security benefits system. It provides the starting point, enabling you to signpost and support your clients in an informed way as they attempt to navigate a complex and changing system. We will explore:
- The social security benefits system in Northern Ireland.
- The different categories of benefits.
- Who is responsible for administering benefits.
- The relationship between different categories of benefits.
- The impact of Welfare Reform on the benefit system.
Course Date: 12 December 2023
Time: 10:00 – 13:30
Price: £95 – £125
Where: Online via Zoom
Value: 1 CPD Point *group study