Skip navigation

Help for people with a disability

Cost of Living Guide

If you are disabled or suffer from a long-term health condition, you might be eligible for PIP or AA to help you meet the additional costs of disability. You might also be entitled to ESA, if you are unable to work. People who are disabled or suffering from long-term health conditions might also be eligible for public transport concession fares and help with health costs.